A LITTLE BIT MORE ABOUT ME
My Motto: "Counselors are people too!"
Favorite Quote: "We can do hard things!" - Glennon Doyle
- My legal name is Maria Camille Williams. I go by Camille. I'm an INTJ and my enneagram is 6w5.
- I was born and raised in the Philippines and moved to the US (Texas) when I was 10 years old.
- My husband, Kevin and I are both Dallas Seminary graduates and we share the intense desire to serve the church body through discipleship. My husband is also pursuing his PhD through DTS. We have 3 wonderful kids ages 20, 11, and 8. And, yes, you read those ages right. We also have a bunny named Eliza, short for Elizabeth Schuyler (we got her at the peak of the "Hamilton" craze.
- We are passionate supporters of Compassion International and International Justice Mission.
- We are also VERY passionate USC Football Fans (Fight On, Trojans!).
- When not counseling, hanging out with the family, or watching USC football, I enjoy reading, painting, playing board games, drinking insane amounts of coffee, & having a concert/dance party in my car.
- Undefeated in Scrabble & Scattergories.